Grapes and walnuts are two of the most nutritious foods. They are incredible for the brain, which makes this dish a double, brain-power smoothie bowl. Reminiscent of soft-serve ice cream, it has a creamy texture with a subtle and sweet grape flavor, as well as an added crunch from the walnuts. So do your brain a favor and make this smoothie! Your memory will thank you for it. :)
Brain Power Smoothie Bowl
- 4 medium frozen bananas
- 10 grapes (or however many you would like)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- splash of almond milk (or more for a shake-like consistency)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Add frozen bananas, grapes, and most of the walnuts to a blender or food processor. Pour in a splash of almond milk and two tablespoons of maple syrup, then blend on medium speed until everything is fully mixed and has a creamy consistency. Garnish with more walnuts and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Make sure to thaw bananas slightly before blending.