This amazing smoothie is super refreshing on a hot day. It’s bursting with flavor from sweet and succulent summer berries blended with creamy almond milk. It is a healthy and sweet drink that’s perfectly hydrating.
Creamy Berry Smoothie
- 2 cups mixed berries of choice, thawed slightly
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk or other non-dairy milk*
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- optional dash of cinnamon
- Add thawed berries and milk of choice to a blender and blend on low, gradually increasing speed until combined and smooth. Next add maple syrup and optional cinnamon then blend slightly. Serve right away and enjoy this delicious treat!
- *Adjust liquid amount based on preference.
Simple Sweets & Treats http://simplesweetsandtreats.com/