Nothing is quite as refreshing as a bowl of ice-cold, creamy, and delicious soft serve–especially one that’s free of dairy and refined sugar, ingredients that overload the digestive system, and can lead to more serious problems. Many traditional ice creams that are found at the store are also full of artificial ingredients, preservatives, and unnecessary antibiotics, but this ice cream is natural; it also provides many vitamins and minerals, along with lots of energy. It is a simple and nutritious recipe that will leave you feeling great!
It can also be made into different textures. Simple freeze bananas a few hours for a shake-like consistency, and about eight hours or overnight for a soft serve consistency.
- 4 ripe bananas, frozen (freeze once brown freckles form on peels)
- 1 cup dairy-free vanilla ice cream (eg: So Delicious)
- maple syrup to taste
- Put four frozen bananas into a blender or food processor.
- Add the vanilla ice cream and blend until mixture has turned into a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour the soft-serve into a dish and drizzle the top with maple syrup if desired. That’s it, a big bowl of creamy, delectable soft serve in only a few minutes! :)